With the increase in business, there is a sharp increase in competition also. Amongst this constant tug of war, the one who reaches the customer in time wins. Advancement in communication techniques has bring in a revolutionary technology called Enterprise messaging solution (EMS) to help the businesses spot and target the right customer.
Enterprise Messaging Solution is a software to application communication sending messages throughout the enterprise. Human interference is negligible in this complete process. The messages runs through the enterprise system to reach its goal. It adapts the XML messaging, SOAP and other web services.This A2P messaging platform enables deliveries of billions of messages globally and engaging the national and international clients in a more effective and efficient manner. Promotional messages and transactional messages are all routed through Enterprise messaging solutions. Countless businesses too are gaining a strong hold amongst the customers through this innovative yet affordable technology.
Enterprise Messaging Solution is categorized into 2 main division: Promotional SMS and Transactional SMS. Both provides unique ways in itself for customer engagement and customer service.
What are Promotional and Transactional SMS?
Promotional SMS: Big and small companies are investing money in promotions through this solution. It is basically meant to be sent to your potential clients informing about your new launches, discounts etc. Thousands of messages are released almost everyday through this channel. The complete marketing campaign can now be developed and executed with ease.
Transactional SMS: Transactional SMS deals more in critical and urgent messaging to the specific customer. Promotional SMS are not permitted under it. Educational and health institutions, financial services and e-commerce clients are the top users of this platform. Bank details, delivery status, parent and school interaction are few examples of it.
There are various benefits of Enterprise messaging solution:
- Global Delivery: EMS ensures that your promotional messages reach your target customer at the international level also. This is done through partnering with major telecom service providers globally. The bigger the network, better the service quality
- Low cost and affordable: Small businesses can save in a lot of money. Dependency on local communication tools is less now as various instant communication apps are available at a much lower cost and at times, free of cost
- Delivery: Assurance of delivery is another benefit. While the messages are sent in bulk, this solution makes sure that it reaches a 100% delivery rate. Promotional messages could not be delivered on numbers with DND service, whereas transactional messages gets delivered on both type of numbers
- Marketing strategies: Marketing campaigns and strategies for developing business has this new angle now. Target customers can be identified and campaigns can be designed and executed efficiently now
- Two-way messaging: This platform is an effective tool for a direct interaction of the business with the customer and vice versa.
Enterprise Messaging Solution is a revolutionary tool for business development and marketing. A simple to use and easy technology enabling you to directly get in touch with your probable customers.