Mobile Engagement Services is a much sought after service today. Almost 75% of people on the face of the earth possess a mobile phone and is connected to world through it. From banking services to shopping, business apps to gaming, consumers are being kept constantly engaged with their mobile phones. So how this revolution took place? What were the scenarios that led to a sudden outburst of mobile engagement? These are few questions explodes our brain while planning success of the business.
What are Mobile Engagement Services?Mobiles and mobiles are everywhere. Users are depending on their mobiles for every big and small job. This defines mobile engagement itself. Mobile engagement are the acts of keeping the users engaged through various messaging channels. App based businesses are the biggest contributors in it. They have to generate content to keep the user hooked to their app. This enhances the chances of business generation and building values long term relationship with the consumer.
Travel, retail, media, financial services are just few of the sectors who use Mobile Engagement Services at a very large scale. Push notifications have given them the desired strength to empower their businesses. Just like any other industry, constant and consistent conversation with the client holds the success. Once this relationship is strengthened, business have so much to gain.
There are some exclusive features attached to Mobile Engagement Services:
- These are basically cloud based apps
- Updation of the dashboard is real time
- Easier tool for CRM and analytics
- Mobile advertising
- Announcement of vouchers / coupons
- Push notifications
- Merging with social media
- Two way communication mode
- Click to purchase
These are few features available in almost all client engaging platforms. While talking about the benefits of Mobile Engagement Services, it’s always two way. There are not only the consumers who reaps the benefits but even the employees of various enterprises takes the benefits of the cloud technology it offers.
- Smart Apps makes the mobile engagement more fruitful. Push notifications and reduced loading time takes it to the top most choice. Not only consumers but the employees also finds it adaptable
- Intelligently quoted personalized messages through apps related to all promotional offers, new launches and discounts increases the chances of sale and profit
- Powerful campaigning can be done in a very effective way. It can be a new store coming up in your area or a new mobile app based food service or messages and information issued in public interest by the government
- As the mobile industry is growing and the future of smart phone industry too looks bright and progressive, it will put direct impact on the mobile database and the businesses working through it
- Most of the mobile engagement is designed to be employee centric too. Cloud based systems can help saving the businesses lot of money time and energy. HR, admin and operations can coordinate effectively through the smart emailing and messaging system
- Delivery acknowledgement, Payment confirmation, OTP’s are few of the services which increases the client trust on your business. Hence it proves to be an intelligent move for gaining customer support and satisfaction
It is now by far evident that mobile is and will remain the most effective mode of communication. It is an important tool for capturing target clients across industries. Just like employee engagement, client engagement through mobile devices holds the key to success. Even the IT big shots are too trying to culminate mobile engagement in their systems. Universally accepted and cost effective channels like SMS, MMS provides operational efficiency as well as security benefits which is always appealing to IT industry.
Just in similar fashion Operations and Logistics industry increases its customer satisfaction. From shipping alerts to live running status and mobile payments and receipts makes the complete experience of mobile engagement beneficial for the customer. In the same fashion E-Com has a completely close and monitored engagement. From selling to getting delivered and later a customer review are all parts of this process.